Greg's Tech blog


Thursday 21 of September, 2006

To prove mysql was working I installed webcalendar.

I copied the files over from uslacker and used <span style="font-style: italic;">phpmyadmin</span> to export the database.

I created a database (yes latin1_swedish is the correct collation) and imported the file that came from the export.

I had to change <span style="font-style: italic;">setting.php</span> to use <span style="font-style: italic;">user.php</span> and not <span style="font-style: italic;">user-ldap.php</span> since ldap is not currently running.

I managed to rememeber my non-ldap userid (Greg) and the password (sorry!)

All is well